Students enroll in one or more Program(s) of Study (POSts) after their first year (after completing 4.0 full-course equivalents). To graduate, students must complete either one Specialist, two Majors, or one Major and two Minors. Other degree requirements are described in the Faculty of Arts and Science Calendar.
EEB offers six programs:
- Biodiversity and Conservation Biology – Major
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology – Specialist or Major
- Environmental Biology – Major or Minor
- NUS (National University of Singapore) Biology – Minor
EEB also jointly offers four programs:
- Biology – Specialist, Major and Minor (with Cell & Systems Biology)
- Genome Biology – Major (with Cell & Systems Biology and Molecular Genetics)
For advising for the Genome Biology Major program consult the CSB Undergraduate Office.
- Students must complete all of the courses required for a given program. You can view current program requirements here.
- Please use Degree Explorer (DEX) to assess or confirm program requirements.
- Contact the Undergraduate Administrator if you have taken an alternative course that you would like to be considered to meet your program requirements.
- Before contacting the Undergraduate Office to discuss program requirements, it would be helpful to use the Degree Explorer Planner prior to plan your program.
- Note: EEB202, EEB204, EEB206, EEB208, EEB214, EEB215 and CSB200 are distribution courses and cannot be used to fulfill requirements for EEB, CSB, and BIO programs.