Glass - Clear, Clean, Broken or Whole
- Glass contaminated with chemicals should be triple rinsed or deactivated in accordance with the procedures outlined in the chemical's Material Safety Data Sheet, prior to disposal.
- Place clean, uncoloured glass in the teal coloured toters found on each floor.
- Do not place anything in the toters that poses any biological, chemical or radioactive hazard.
- ESC: Toters are located on each floor.
- RW: Toters are located near the elevators.
For more information on Non-hazardous Glass click here.