Foam Containers and Pellets
- All types of polystyrene (resin code #6) used for packaging can be recycled.
- Place packaging in clear bags and set it in your garbage/recycling area for collection by the caretaking staff who will take it to a centralized location for pick up by the recycling staff.
- Please note that any soft foam packaging labeled other than "6" should not be mixed with polystyrene. This can be bagged separately and recycled as plastic.
- Please call Recycling and Waste Management at 416-946-5711 for bags and to arrange a pick up.
- More information is available at www.fs.utoronto.ca/recycle/plastic.htm