Field Safety

In the Field poster 

Traveling Out-of-Province?

Students who have to travel outside the province or country
to do field research, attend a conference, or to participate in any
other university-related activity, must follow the requirements for Reasonable Care. To assess your risk and the precaution to be
undertaken regarding Health Insurance Coverage, consult the
application guidelines and Office of Environmental Health and
Safety's Safety in Field Research Policy.