Information Session Wed. Nov. 27, 4:30pm, ESC1050
- EEB's Field Course Information Session is Wed. Nov. 27th at 4:30pm in ESC1050.
- Summer 2014 application form (excluding EEB406H1): 2014 EEB Field Course Application
- We will continue to accept applications for EEB Field Courses Summer 2014 until all spaces are filled.
- E-mail your completed application to the EEB Undergraduate Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Field Courses - Summer 2014
EEB405H - Temperate Field Biology
EEB406H - Inter-University Field Course
- Participate in a 2-week field course offered by another Ontario university between May and August, and receive a U of T credit
- Over 30 field courses are offered by the Ontario Universities
Program in Field Biology; for more information read the paragraph below
and also visit the OUPFB website
EEB403H - Tropical Field Biology
- May 26 - June 10, 2014 (to be confirmed)
- Location: Peru
- Instructors: C. Darling, S. Barrett
EEB407H - Alpine Ecosystems
- August 17 - September 1, 2014
- Location: White Mountain Research Station, Bishop, California
- Instructors: R. Sage/T. Sage
EEB410H - Lake Ecosystem Dynamics
Dept. of Eco. & Evo. Biology website http://www.eeb.utoronto.ca/Learning/u-courses/field_courses.htm
Field School of Biology web site http://fb.eeb.utoronto.ca/